2013 Best Small Towns in America
Contest ends: September 3, 2013
210 Votes - "Most Beautiful"
43 Votes - "Best for Geocaching"
11 Votes - "Friendliest"
3 Votes - "Best For Food"
3 Votes - "Most Fun"
3 Votes - "Most Patriotic"
Sandpoint, ID has an overwhelming view from the Long Bridge into town with Schweitzer Mountains creating the backdrop and Lake Pend Oreille perfectly supplementing the setting. A 43-mile long, glaciated body of water, Pend Oreille, is the fifth deepest lake in the U.S. with 111 miles of shoreline. Its pristine waters are a major factor in the community of Sandpoint’s high ranking as a premier tourist destination. Visitors can take a ski lift up 6,800 feet for the majestic view or try a boat cruise down below.
The area offers plenty of outdoor activities from skiing and boating to biking or hiking. Attractions include the Cedar Street Bridge Public Market, Silverwood Theme Park, Boulder Beach Waterpark, and Farrugat State Park. Visitors can also enjoy the Bonner County Museum or the Panida Theater.
For avid golfers, Sandpoint is an ideal destination. Sandpoint and the surrounding area boast numerous courses and a wide range of course options. Nearby hotels offer affordable “stay and play” packages.
- We recently visited Sand point and I have to say it's spectacular! Definitely want to visit again! Jack, roofing Newcastle
- on January 19, 2018
- Sandpoint is a favorite place for my wife and me. She enjoys the water while I spend the whole trip playing golf. I'm thinking about planning a ski trip for all of my employees at Electrical Contractor Birmingham AL just so they can see the place I'm always talking about!
- on December 7, 2017
- Sandpoint, Idaho has got to be one of the prettiest little towns in the US. We visit almost every year on vacation from our tow company in Mesa AZ and we absolutely love it.
- on November 18, 2017
- Amoxicillin Vomiting Vendita Viagra Internet viagra On Line Dutasteride Purchasing Medicine Propecia Long Hair
- on October 15, 2017
- Cross the "Long Bridge" and you know you've arrived at the perfect town. You've just crossed one of the most beautiful lakes in the country and you look up and see one of the most spectacular ski areas in the world. The town is quaint, friendly and has great restaurants. Not only is this an amazing resort town, but we also have a strong economy due to some major employers. Most are very surprised to learn this little town is the headquarters for; Coldwater Creek, Lighthouse Dressings, Quest Aircraft, Encoder and numerous other major companies. We aren't just a pretty place to visit, but a great place to raise a family.
- on September 3, 2013